Friday, October 21, 2011



I just added another batch of coupons today! It includes coupons for Nature Valley Granola Thins, Post Great Grains Cereal, Betty Crocker Cookie Mix, and more.

I just wanted to point out one thing ....... if any of you are Redbox users, (we are) there is a coupon for Totino's Pizza in there too. It is $1.00 off when you buy 4 pizzas. I love this coupon for a couple of reasons. First, Totino's is my kids favorite snack pizza, and second, 4 pizzas at our local store was $5.52, minus the $1.00 coupon equals $4.52. If you pick up the boxes with the Redbox picture on it, inside is a rental code that is worth $1.00. Four pizzas and four free movie rentals for $4.52. Now that's a bargain!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...