Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Burt's Bees Review

I have been given the opportunity to try out and review a couple of products from the Burt's Bees sensitive line as a Bzzagent, and if your skin is as sensitive as mine, this line was made with you in mind. If I use just any product on my face, I end up with patches of dry,  irritated, and itchy red areas; usually on my upper lids and the high spots of my cheekbones. 

I have been using the facial cleanser and the daily moisturizing cream, both with cotton extract, for about three weeks now and I have to say I am very happy with them. My face is always left feeling moisturized without feeling greasy and not once have I had any problem with irritation or redness. I have used a very high SPF lotion on my face everyday for the last year or so and the Burt's Bees Daily Moisturizing Cream does not contain SPF, so if I were to recommend any improvement at all, it would to be to add SPF. However, I just wait about 5 - 10 minutes, then use my SPF lotion. 


The new line of Burt's Bees Natural Skin Solutions for Sensitive Skin products are formulated to cleanse and moisturize without causing redness or irritation. The line contains Cotton Extract to soften and help replenish the skin's outer layer. It's fragrance free and hypo-allergenic and is Dermatologist and Allergy tested. It can be found in most mass retailers, drug stores, grocery stores, and natural health food stores nationwide. To learn more about Burt's Bees Natural Skin Solutions for Sensitive Skin, please visit their Facebook page. You can "like" Burt's Bees, get a coupon for $2 off, and post your thought on the new line.

Disclaimer: The Facial Cleanser and Daily Moisturizing Cream have been provided by Burt's Bees through Bzzagent for me to review. Opinions expressed are 100% my own. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...