Monday, October 24, 2011

Deal of the Week

Canvas People
Looking for an unusual gift for that "someone who has everything" that won't break the bank? How about their own personalized photo canvas portrait? You can turn their favorite photo into a beautiful lasting memory, suitable for framing and gift giving and it's as easy as 123! Oh, and you can add effects to it too such as sepia or black and white.

This deal of the week is a $49.99 value! Get a free 8 x 10 canvas or get 40% off toward any size canvas and free shipping. I can't wait to get started on a canvas portrait of my granddaughter for my son for Christmas. Not only will he be in love with it, my granddaughter will be so proud of it too, double win. :)


2 comments:

I love comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...