Friday, September 23, 2011


My first post! How exciting!
For a long time, everything I knew about blogging came from the movie Julie & Julia. I loved the movie, but I don't think I'm brave enough to tackle making a dish from an entire recipe book in a year, sorry. :)
A little about me:
My husband drives a truck over the road and even though it can get annoying sometimes, (like when I get a sudden urge to go have a nice dinner out and everyone I know is busy) for the most part, I'm fine with it. Dinner is whatever I feel like making, I watch whatever I want on TV, and I come and go as I please. In fact, I have to make major adjustments whenever hubby is home because he is a remote control and a bed covers hog, lol.
I'm excited to finally have a blog of my own though and I can't wait to meet some new people. Any questions or any suggestions any of you may have, feel free to leave a comment!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...